We’re all familiar with the concept of nurturing potential customers over the buying cycle. But how should you prioritise your efforts?
One approach is to use something called a ‘Behavioural Engagement Nurture Sequence’… where the marketing people receive from you is driven my the recency of their engagement.
Listen now to learn:
- Why a long-form sales page can easily out-perform webinars and sales teams
- How people really read (and re-read) sales pages
- Whether to use a video sales letter or a long copy sales page (and the one exception)
- How a behavioural engagement nurture sequence differs from a conventional nurture sequence
- Why you need content in multiple formats
- How many emails you really need to write
- What to do with unengaged contacts
- How to organise all your marketing nurture efforts around the principle RFM (recency, frequency and money)
- What a Fibonacci sequence is, and how to incorporate it into your efforts
Roland’s website is www.rolandeva.co.uk. The book Roland mentions is No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy..
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: