In this episode, we’re debunking some of the most common myths surrounding email marketing.
Rob and Jonathan talk to Josh Earl, a copywriter, email marketer and programmer. Josh tells us how he became an email marketer and shares the results of some of his recent email marketing experiments. Listen now to learn about…
- Inactive subscribers: Should they stay or should they go?
- When it’s worth including a p.s. in our emails
- When should we nurture and when should we sell in our emails
- Why email service providers are not all equal
- Why many people set up overly complex email marketing systems
- Some valuable advice for anyone getting started with email marketing
- Should we segment our messages for different audiences
Visit Josh’s website to learn more about him
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: