This episode is all about deliverability: specific tips for getting your emails delivered to your recipient’s inbox (and preferably avoiding their spam folder or promotions tab).
Email is still an important part of any marketing follow-up system, and your emails can only do you any good if they are successfully delivered. A lot of mis-information circles the internet about deliverability, and we discuss some of the big myths on this episode.
Listen in now to learn:
- Why comparing tools is mostly a waste of time
- Specific things that affect your sender reputation
- Common deliverability mistakes
- How to fix an existing deliverability problem
- Good list hygiene practices
The re-engagement email template mentioned towards the end of the podcast can be found at www.mazemastery.com, in the free Essentials membership (from mid March 2019).
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: