Paul Fairbrother is the Head of Education at AdEspresso, and an Instagram and Facebook Ads specialist.
Paul used to be a social media manager, and noticed that all the paid channels are now pay to play. Paul used AdEspresso’s tools to create and manage ads at scale, before he before an employee. He realised looking back that he had interacted with 70+ content pieces before becoming an AdEspresso customer.
Things we discuss on this call:
- The myth of the funnel – why one ebook or one blog post isn’t enough
- Why there shouldn’t be a divide between organic and paid search teams
- How PPC automation tools can save you hours each week
- How to split test in Facebook and Instagram (and how this could half your advertising costs)
- How to run paid ads successfully if you don’t have hours each day to learn the different platforms
- Why Instagram should be a part of your advertising strategy
- Key differences between Facebook and Instagram
- What sort of images work best on Instagram
- What works on Instagram, and what doesn’t!
- Why Instagram can work well for shopping
- The interrelationship between Google and Facebook ads
- Why Instagram Stories are under-used
- Best format for videos (not landscape!)
- Why use lookalike audiences with your cold Facebook ads
- Important audience considerations for remarketing
For more free resources go to https://adespresso.com, and select ‘Academy’ from the top menu.
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: