If like Rob, you’re sceptical about the effectiveness of LinkedIn for individual business owners, then listen to this conversation Rob and Jonathan had with Ted Prodromou, author of LinkedIn For Business.
LinkedIn puts your profile in front of 1000s of people each day. So it’s worth spending some time updating and optimising your profile.
In this podcast, Rob, Jonathan and Ted talk about…
- The importance of using keywords throughout your profile
- Treating your professional headline and summary like a Google ad
- Why using Groups is more challenging than it used to be
- The power of the ‘Insight Tag’
- Why you should be posting content to your company page
- The different types of LinkedIn ads that you need to pay attention to
- LinkedIn is not just for B2B
- And why, even with LinkedIn, you should be building relationships with people not directly sell to them.
You can find Ted online at his website https://yourlinkedincoach.com/
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: