Messenger Marketing and ‘Bot Building’ explained, in 21 minutes!
Messenger marketing – the act of communicating with prospects and customers through Facebook’s messaging platform – is a big deal right now.
Most of us have at least one messaging platform installed on our phone, and on the face of it open and click through rates are extremely high.
On this episode we examine messenger marketing in detail, and look at some of the advantages and pitfalls. Listen now to learn:
- Why messenger marketing is NOT a replacement for email
- The difference between messenger marketing and messenger bots
- Key things to understand about Facebook Messenger
- When to use a bot… and when to not
- Why segmentation and interaction REALLY matters
- Differences between Facebook ads and messenger marketing (even though it’s the same platform)
The Manychat course mentioned at the end can be found at https://manychat.com/course.
To subscribe to podcast updates, enter your email address below. You can also follow us on: