We’re all familiar with the concept of nurturing potential customers over the buying cycle. But how should you prioritise your efforts?
One approach is to use something called a ‘Behavioural Engagement Nurture Sequence’… where the marketing people receive from you is driven my the recency of their engagement.
Listen now to learn:
- Why a long-form sales page can easily out-perform webinars and sales teams
- How people really read (and re-read) sales pages
- Whether to use a video sales letter or a long copy sales page (and the one exception)
- How a behavioural engagement nurture sequence differs from a conventional nurture sequence
- Why you need content in multiple formats
- How many emails you really need to write
- What to do with unengaged contacts
- How to organise all your marketing nurture efforts around the principle RFM (recency, frequency and money)
- What a Fibonacci sequence is, and how to incorporate it into your efforts
Roland’s website is www.rolandeva.co.uk. The book Roland mentions is No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy..